I am a 30 year veteran of the enterprise software market. I have worked in almost every part of an enterprise software firm – Marketing, Product Management, Development, Sales, Customer Service, Professional Services, Business Development, & General Management. I have led teams as large as 135 people spanning 5 locations. I have lived and worked in many places – Detroit, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, The Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany. This background gives me a foundation to help organizations conquer any challenges or opportunities they may face.
I do project oriented for a number of firms and publish a very successful blog on product management and corporate development. I travel to the United States and Europe frequently to support client engagements.
I primarily work on short term, fixed price projects. Some of the work I do includes:
- Market & Competitive Analysis
- Business Process Improvement for various parts of a global software company
- Training of product management teams in financial literacy, market analysis, competitor analysis and many other topics
- Advise and support complex corporate restructuring projects
- Advice on the operational aspects of mergers, acquisitions & divestitures
I have a strong history of helping companies fundamentally growing their enterprise value. I am like a tool on a tool belt. I can be used to help conquer any challenge or opportunity that a global software could face. When finished you can just put me back on the shelf until you need me again.
If you have a need for some help you can contact me at:
+1.404.840.6685 (mobile & Whatsapp)